Hi Gayan,

EMM system service app has an Intent Service implemented,
"EMMSystemService" you can invoke this service with the operation code as a
parameter. I will document this and share with you guys ASAP. I have
already implemented the agent side code to invoke this service as well. So
you can just focus on the server side of it which is adding a new operation
and the jaggery layer aspect of it.

Thanks