Hi Manuri,

I think it is better to separately explain the dynamic parameters user can
change(project group id, version etc), when they build the project from
Archetype. Also, we can mention, for what the example is for? "Building
your own project from the WSO2 MSF4J archetype".

Thanks.

On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 9:13 PM, Manuri Amaya Perera <manu...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi Azeez,
>
> I have sent the PR[1]. And please find the documentation here[2].
>
> [1] https://github.com/wso2/msf4j/pull/124
> [2]
> https://docs.google.com/a/wso2.com/document/d/1A5iS6JxbqVuazFwe_EVKeuaXiwCVzOoYOUlA7LSPTPY/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Thank you.
>
> On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 8:40 AM, Manuri Amaya Perera <manu...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Imesh,
>>
>> Aruna has explained the answers to your questions.
>> Also you can find the previous discussion on creating maven archetypes
>> for a generic osgi bundle and a carbon component can be found here[1].
>>
>> As we did for carbon-bundle-archetype and carbon-component-archetype[2],
>> this also can be published to maven central so that anybody can use it
>> without having to locally build it.
>>

>> [1] mail subject: [CARBON] Creating an archetype for a simple carbon
>> component
>> [2] https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/wso2/carbon
>>
>> Thank you.
>>

>> On Wednesday, 3 February 2016, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Manuri,
>>>
>>> Would you mind explaining the purpose of this feature?
>>> - What is an archetype?
>>> - Why do we need it?
>>> - What are we trying to achieve with it in MSF4J?
>>>
>>> Thanks

>>> *Imesh Gunaratne*
>>> Senior Technical Lead
>>> WSO2 Inc: http://wso2.com
>>> T: +94 11 214 5345 M: +94 77 374 2057
>>> W: http://imesh.gunaratne.org
>>> Lean . Enterprise . Middleware
>>>

>> --
>>
>> *Manuri Amaya Perera*
>>
>> *Software Engineer*
>>
>> *WSO2 Inc.*
>>
>> *Blog: http://manuriamayaperera.blogspot.com
>> <http://manuriamayaperera.blogspot.com>*
>>

> --
>
> *Manuri Amaya Perera*
>
> *Software Engineer*
>
> *WSO2 Inc.*
>
> *Blog: http://manuriamayaperera.blogspot.com
> <http://manuriamayaperera.blogspot.com>*

Lahiru Sandaruwan
Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos,
Senior Software Engineer,
WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

phone: +94773325954