Hi Devs,

WSO2 team has decided to change the version of the next WSO2 ESB release
from 4.10.0 to 5.0.0 with immediate effect. We have been adding several new
features with the ongoing development tasks and after considering the
importance of the new features, we have decided to do a major version bump
and made the next ESB release version as 5.0.0. Here are the main features
which we are going to introduce with this release.

1. WebSockets Connectivity - Adding websockets support for WSO2 ESB.

2. Message Flow Tracing - Comprehensive message flow tracing with the Data
Analytics Server (DAS) integration.

3. Message Flow Statistics - Advanced application level statistics (Proxy,
API, Sequence, Mediator) support with the DAS integration.

4. JMS 2.0 support - Adding JMS 2.0 specification support for existing JMS
messaging features.

5. Mediation flow debugger - Adding debugging capability to ESB mediation
flows from the WSO2 Developer Studio tool.

6. Updating smooks - To achieve better performance, smooks bundle has been
updated to latest stable released version 1.5.1.

We will release the first milestone version of the ESB 5.0.0 as the next
release.

Thanks,
Chanaka

--