Hi Akalanka,

I have few questions.

1. How are we authorize user's who connect to broker via JMS client
program? In that case we only passing username and password in AMQP URL.
User may not assigned to any role at the moment other than default role
(Internal/everyone).

2. Is subscribe action meant to create queue/topic as well? or only allow
to consume?

3. What is the authorization approach for admin user? Do we allow to
proceed any action to any queue/topic?

Cheers!

--
Indika Sampath