Hi Chamin,

You are making a valid point.

But per Application we expect the access token to be refreshed periodically
and that period would stay uniform.

The app developer can choose to update the token either before the expire
time or after it has been expired. But per application, this would remain
more or less constant, thus not altering the average I've mentioned above.

Hope I made myself clear.

Thanks,
Sachith