Yes, having a dedicated permissions string would be best IMO. Can we
finalize on a permissions string for this?

@IS Team, what is the plan of applying the Dynamic Client Registration PR
to the release branch? We need to make a decision whether we're going to
use this one or the one we have locally at the moment to proceed. Also, we
need to decided where to provide feature enhancements as the one being
discussed on this thread.

Thanks,
NuwanD.

Nuwan Dias