Hi All,

I have planned to do an improvement on BigQuery connector, Since the
BigQuery API connector is only supports to authenticated the API call as an
end user, and is also can support to authenticate the API calls using a
service account instead of an individual end user.

For that we need to create a service account to a particular project in
BigQuery to get the clientId and the private key.

Then,

[image: Inline image 1]

1.Create a JSON Web Token , which includes a header, a claim set, and a
signature.
2.Request an access token from the Google OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server.
3.Handle the JSON response that the Authorization Server returns.
4.If the response includes an access token, you can use the access token to
call a Google API.

For more information on this you can follow up this below link [1],

[1]https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/OAuth2ServiceAccount

Please suggest, if need any improvements.

--

*Thank you and Regards**Hariprasath Thanarajah*
Associate Software Engineer | WSO2