Hi Imesh,

FYI, following is a service created by AppCloud for an application in
tenant aaa.com,

Application name apple
Version 1.0.0

NAMESPACE       NAME                             CLUSTER_IP
 EXTERNAL_IP    PORT(S)         SELECTOR
AGE
aaa-com                apple-1-0-0-8080            192.168.4.104     <none>
               80/TCP            app=apple,version=1.0.0              22h