Hi All,

We have restructured the datamapper design introducing a pluggable
architecture which separates the UI from the mapping schema language.

Based on the design we have introduced an Interface (ISchemaGenerator) to
get the schema content based on the type (eg: xml, xsd, json etc) and then
have used an interface (ISchemaTransformer) for basically communicate with
the tree model (GMF) to generate the tree and to transform the content to
the schema file. Also we have used a SchemaTransformerRegistry to register
the schema type to be used in the transformation.

Please find the attached class diagram for model generation.

Additional notes can be found at [1]

[1] Meeting Notes : Data Mapper Design overview

Thanks,
Sohani​
 Class Diagram for Model Generator
<https://docs.google.com/a/wso2.com/drawings/d/1xE2FpjD5ZOXFYJEm7mvO9RjqGXwaCBN8-HcWCsAqzT4/edit?usp=drive_web>