Hi all,

I have a column which contains roles as a comma separated string. eg:-
role1,role2,role3

I need to find records which matches to specific role. As I checked theres
no String contains function. But there is wildcard support[1]. To be able
to work for my usecase wildcard should be of type *role1*. But leading wild
cards are not supported. But as per the [2] Lucene 2.1, they can be enabled
by calling QueryParser.setAllowLeadingWildcard( true ). May I know whether
there is a configuration in DAS to enable this. Also even this can be
achieved I think this will be an expensive operation. If so is there a best
way to achieve this? eg:-custom UDF

[1]http://www.lucenetutorial.com/lucene-query-syntax.html
[2]https://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/LuceneFAQ

Thanks,