Hi Ayyoob,

It should be other way around where default profile has everything. When a
user start the standalone server with "sh wso2server.sh", it should have
everything complete their use case (Including MB and DAS features).

And in real deployment user will use IoT server with only IoT related
features. MB or DAS related features should come from those respective
product (I mean if customer needs MB and DAS they should install separate
DAS and MB servers). So we need to have a profile for IoT related features.
I think by having default profile and IoT profile will do the trick for us.

Thanks
Geeth

*G. K. S. Munasinghe*
*Senior Software Engineer,*