Hi All.

In the existing implementation we have max and min number of message
configuration. When the number of response messages received reaches this
number, the aggregation will be completed but we don't have way to
identified the request failure inside the aggregate mediator and break the
aggregation. If we can add some configuration that can check the status of
the response to the "completeCondition"  block as we done for the
messageCount, We can overcome this kind of issues I guess.
WDYT ?

Thanks.

--

*Prabath Ariyarathna*