Damith,

Just for the record, as discussed yesterday, these will be added to
analytics.commons repo where we will keep all components that can be used
commonly by "Analytics for X" efforts.
@Miyuru: Can you add the other components we discussed to be added to this?

N.B. analytics.commons - not to be confused with carbon.analytics.commons
which stores components common to the analytics platform (DAS,CEP,ML).

seshi