Hi all,

As came-up during previous meetings, there was a requirement to do
$subject, when we list down the messages come to a Proxy/API/etc.. in a
given time range. If we are to allow $subject by *payload*, we need to
index the payloads, at esb-analytics (DAS) side. And understandably, since
payloads can be pretty large, indexing payloads for each and every message
would eat-up the disk space (and any possible performance overhead? may be
Gimantha can fill in..).

Thus, are we going ahead with searching the messages by payloads, or do we
have any alternative search mechanism?

Also, would like to know, when we are purging the raw data in DAS (say,
per-event-data came few months back), does it also clear any indexed
information as well, which originated from the purged data?

Regards,
Supun
--
*Supun Sethunga*