Hi Hasunie,

Yes, Most of the use-cases that you have pointed out here are of-course
currently on consideration under
application related analytics. Not only "applications" related, but also
"user" and "policy" related use-cases are currently on review.

I will update the thread ASAP on such requirements once they are sort of
finalyzed.

Thanks,
Dilan.

*Dilan U. Ariyaratne*