[+ arch@]

Hi,

IMO, we have to go with separate artifacts, for the easiness of
maintainability. for eg: if we have separate artifacts (say for projects
and analyzes),

   - One can easily add and remove analyzes at any time from a project,
   just by adding/deleting the file corresponds to that artifact.
   - Since it doesn't require updating any existing files, that also
   eliminates the possibility of affecting (rather harming) existing
   projects/analyzes.
   - This also means, one corrupted analyzes (or project or any other
   'module') would not affect other analyzes.

Regards,
Supun

--
*Supun Sethunga*