Hi all,

We have redesigned the developer studio updater tool preference page [2]
and with that we have introduced updater tool scheduling preference.

The $subject was achieved by following [1].

In this we are scheduling a background job which would reschedule itself to
be executed every hour. Since our time options to schedule the job is on
hourly basis. In this case the scheduled job will run every hour will check
if current system time tallies with the user set preference time to run the
updater task, if true it will run the updater tool.

Would appreciate feedback on the suitability of the method utilized.

following is the flow of the new updater tool modifications.
​
 updater tool modifications
<https://docs.google.com/a/wso2.com/drawings/d/1ddY2Ha3wTutkx62QegVeDB2Fl0lSTb8g2biqo4aEi90/edit?usp=drive_web>
​