Hi,

 I have a suggestion for the the functionalities,

- You've mentioned there was an issue with downloading the svg as a png. I
found a couple of links I think might be useful for you.
    link 2 <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29951482/jsplumb-exporte-png>-
A stackoverflow question which the exported png contains no connectors.

Above discussion lead to a solution so I hope this would help you.

One more question is whether the labels on connectors are editable?

*Thanks and Regards*,
Imesh Chandrasiri
Software Engineer
*E:* ime...@wso2.com | *P:* 0716519187