Hi All,

Suggestion is to allow users to enable/disable dropins bundle deployment
and patch installation during server startup. We can enable these tasks by
default. But users can disable these tasks in production deployments /
docker based deployments. This will reduce the server startup time.

Then we need to provide tooling to install dropins bundles as well as
patches. This way users can pre-configure our product distribution with
dropins and patches. Also this would allow users to disable dropins and
patch installation during the server startup.

This would eliminate the need to verify whether the dropins bundles and
patches are installed properly.

Note: We have not finalized patching model for C5 yet.

Thanks,
Sameera.

--
Sameera Jayasoma,