Hi All,

There is a limitation in wso2 script mediator when we try to manipulate
payloads with JavaScript as the scripting language, when the Payload size
is larger than 64KB, ESB throws an exception. Cause for this is Rhino
version which is used by the script mediator has a limitation of handling
JavaScript objects of size 64KB or more. But rhino have fixed it in the
later versions. So we can include new rhino and nashorn engines as the
script engine for JS in script mediator and avoid the limitation of
handling larger payloads.
Can we do this improvement to ESB 5.0.0 release?

Thanks,
Nuwan

*Nuwan Chamara Pallewela*

*Software Engineer*