1. When you land on the doc, it is not clear where you should go
   2. There is a quick start guide and "Getting started with IoTS" server
   3. in #2 "Start the Virtual Fire-Alarm", it does not tell you have to go
   to device section to find "virtual fire alarm"
   4. When I said srinathFirealarm, it does not like the name but did not
   tell me why
   5. Download instructions and "Example: Navigate to the device agent file
   that is in the <IOTS_HOME>/device_agents/virtual_firealarm directory." does
   not match
   6. When I click on buzzer, why should I pick a protocol and state?
   Cannot we pick protocol automatically ( based on how device connected) and
   state via a drop down box?[image: Inline image 1]
   7. Add end of "Device onwer" tutorial, can we point to how to write a
   new device. Also can we have a mobile app that will make your phone a
   device?

BTW, demo is nice!!

--Srinath