Hi Pulasthi,

When building the product, are you referring to the p2-repo of the locally
built carbon-feature-repository or to a p2-repo that you create in
p2-profile-gen. If so this issue can happen if the feature that you are
installing has import features which are not there in your p2-repo.

@Malith: As per the previous mail, can you close this PR since it need to
come from the PR from the product team which will be using the feature.

Regards,
Nira

Regards,
Nira