Hi Isura,

Noted.

I've got one more concern.
Initially, as you may have noted in the top most mail, recovery scenarios
were to be supported in the login page of the end user dashboard in IS. But
in a consecutive discussion it was highlighted that these options should be
provided in the default SSO login page. Thus, upon a successful recovery or
registration, the flow should be as below.

   1. End user will be redirected to the login page.
   2. End user will enter the credentials
   3. End user is authenticated and upon successful authentication user
   will be redirected to the Service Provider application (Ex: ACS url of the
   SP).

So at the moment, we are using the param 'sessionDataKey' to map the server
session across modules, which can be used even here to retrieve the
respective Service Provider who initiated the flow. But, when it comes to
recovery with notifications there is no parameter being communicated to
identify the respective Service Provider. Can we please address this also,
along with this effort ?

Thanks,
Malithi.

--