Hi All,

I'm writing a siddhi extension for calculating percentile values. This will
be implemented as an Aggregate Function Extension under math extensions.
Two input parameter will be required for this function as below:

<double>* percentile(*<int|long|double|float>* arg, *<double>* p)*

   - *arg* : values that need to be considered when calculating the
   percentile value
   - *p* : percentile
   - This will return an estimate for pth percentile of arg values.

eg : *percentile(temperature, 95.0)*

   - returns the 95th percentile value of all the temperature events based
   on their arrival and expiry.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions on this.

Thanks,
Ashen

--
*Ashen Weerathunga*