Hi Prabushi,

+1 for this initiation.

Let's say I have developed a custom theme and a dashboard. Now I want to
pack this into a CApp and deploy into another PC. In that case I'll have to
pack dashboard definition JSON + theme into the CApp.

My question is how can I specify the name of the custom theme in the
dashboard definition? Will adding "theme" attribute work?

Thanks,
Dunith

Dunith Dhanushka,
Associate Technical Lead