Hi All,

I'm little bit confussion to choose the proper rsa securid agent from the
RSA agents list[1]. There is no agent[2] is suitable for to connect IS to
Authentication Manger. There for I have planed to build from the RSA AM API
libraries.

Please give your suggestions on my choice of API is preferable.

[1]
https://www.rsa.com/en-us/products-services/identity-access-management/securid/authentication-agents
[2] https://community.rsa.com/thread/185834