Hello all,

We have enabled $subject by using inbuilt Eclipse support to convert XSD to
XML.

We are using the eclipse bpel implementation of new xml wizard to generate
the XML payload from a given XSD and load and then using existing
datamapper support to load XML (by generating the json schema) we load the
mapping information.

The eclipse method of generating XML from XSD can be found in [1]. We have
implemented the same simplified to suit our requirement.

Since in the approach to generate json schema we generate XML as a content
in the middle is it worth to give the user the option to save this
generated XML?

I have observed similar behavior in Altova. It can only load XML resources
and when you select an XSD to load it asks whether you would like to
convert this to an xml and save it somewhere in the file system. Then again
you have to load the generated XML as a resource to generate the mapping.

WDYT?

[1]
http://www.massapi.com/source/googlecode/78/60/786019287/tapestrytools-read-only/trunk/org.apache.tapestrytools.ui/src-wizards/org/eclipse/wst/xml/ui/internal/wizards/NewXMLWizard.java.html

Awanthika Senarath