Hi Thilini,

For one time download URLs there should be a configuration to force https
URLs or provide any host name + port as the host. Earlier it was
 <AppDownloadURLHost> [1] configuration . Is it currently possible with one
time download URLs?

[1] -
https://docs.wso2.com/display/APPM100/Integrating+a+Mobile+Device+Manager