Hi All,

I'm planing to improve APIM import/export tool to support bulk import and
bulk export of APIs.

When considering the bulk export, there it came up to a discussion point on
how to get the API list to be export. Considering several facts, came up
with two suggestions as follows.

[1]. Asking user to submit a file with explicitly written list of APIs.
(API detail may include name, version and provider)

[2]. Getting the prevailing list of APIs using getAllAPIs REST API, save
the usable content of resulting string in a separate file, then allow user
to edit it such that he can remove the unwanted APIs  from the list, use it
as a input for the bulk export.

Currently we prefer procedure [1], since the process [2] creates additional
overhead due to the REST API call. Still there can be are pros and cons in
both the processors. If any opinions on above and any options please do
reply.

Regards.
--
Kaveesha Perera