Hi Manu,

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 11:55 PM, Manuranga Perera <m...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Imesh,
>
> Will it run from a browser or will it be an app (embedded browser)?

​It would need to run on a browser to be able to accessible in the cloud,
the desktop version will run as an app. Those are the two high level
requirements we have at the moment.

Still we are at very early stages of its design.
At the moment we are evaluating
​ how we can integrate the web app with an electron based IDE starting with
VSC. ​

Thanks