Hi All,

I’m developing StubHub Connector for ESB.

StubHub is a world largest ticket buying and selling platform for concerts
and events. It is giving plenty of features to make users very comfortable
while choosing their tickets. Also, it gives a fantastic listing feature
for sellers to sell their tickets.

StubHub has two variety of APIs.

   1.

   PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT.
   2.

   SANDBOX ENVIRONMENT.

The only difference between this APIs is the Production Environment is the
real things works but Sandbox Environment emulate the Production
Environment and the changes made in SANDBOX ENVIRONMENT not affect the
PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT. Unfortunately, SANDBOX ENVIRONMENT is not
accessible from here.So I’m testing the connector directly from the
PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT.

StubHub API has a variety of Sb APIs. Each one is responsible for its
functionalities and also the sub API have some methods. For the basic
bronze tire membership, we can able to access the following 8 APIs.

   1.

   Event API v2 :
   Methods :
   I. Get information about Event - we can retrieve the information about
   an event.
   2.

   Venue API :
   Methods :
   I. Get information about Venue - we can retrieve the information about a
   venue.
   3.

   Inventory Search API :
   Methods :
   I. Search Inventory - we can use this to retrieve the information about
   ticket listings.
   4.

   User Customer API :
   Methods :
   I. Create Price Alert - this method is needed for creating a price alert
   for a user ( A user can create only one price alert for an event)
   II. Delete Price Alert - this method is needed for deleting the price
   alert for a user
   III. Get Price Alert Request - get the detail about a price alert
   IV. Get Price Alert Requests : get the detail of all price alerts of a
   user. ( A user can create maximum 10 price alerts)
   V. Pause/Resume Price Alert -user pause or resume his price alerts
   VI. Update Price Alerts : user updates his price alert quantity, minimum
   price stuff.
   5.

   Listing API : This API is responsible for selling tickets on the StubHub
   platform (You need to associate your credit card with your StubHub for
   access this API.)
   6.

   AccountManagementAPI : This is used to retrieve your listings and
   information about your particular listing of a user. This API depends on
   the Listing API. If you create listing only you can manage the listings.
   7.

   AccountManagementSalesAPI : It is used to retrieves information about
   the sales of your tickets.
   8.

   i18Localisation API : Responsible for getting localised values for UI
   elements.

Currently, I’m working on creating connector for the first 4 API methods.
Others listing API needed associated credit card [1] but the problem is we
are using *PRODUCTION ENVIRONTMENT* if we use list a ticket it will
directly listed on real production. If some one buy the ticket. StubHub
will deduct the amount from the user.

[1] Price details : https://stubhub-feedback.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/
articles/655039-how-much-does-it-cost-to-list

Nifras Ismail
Associate Software Engineer | WSO2
Email   : nif...@wso2.com
Mobile : 0094 77 89 90 300