Hi Anusha,

Number of positive and negative samples are dependent upon  an object which
is trying to train. Becuase if you try to train small object like rectangle
then few positive samples would be enough. If there are more variation in
the object which requires hundreds and even thousands of positive samples
for like humans. Also, Intel Threading Building Blocks (Intel® TBB) needs
to be enabled when building OpenCV  so as to  optimize and parallelize some
of the functions which help to make haar cascade classifier in an optimal
way.

Thanks,
Geesara

>>> 2.http://coding-robin.de/2013/07/22/train-your-own-opencv-ha