We proposed an idea to build a pack based on a profile. That will contain
only the essential stuff. So rather than starting up a runtime and then
required. Perhaps we can have a descriptor which describes what non-OSGi
stuff are required for a profile and we can combine that with the OSGi
bundles.info to figure out exactly what is needed. Can someone in the
kernel team do a quick PoC?

--
*Afkham Azeez*
Director of Architecture; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com