Hi all,

We will have to pack the Spark and Solr connectors to the product anyways.
But it's optional to pack the binaries as you have mentioned.
It makes sense to have them as separate downloadables.

But, for the internal product analytics, if we are to include the binaries
as well, it could lead to a bigger pack ( as Spark alone is ~190 MB).
And when we ship the products with internal analytics, the total pack size
can become huge.

But if we separate the binaries from the internal analytics, it would not
play well with the story of analytics working out of the box.

In that case, we'll have to have analytics for the products as separate
downloadables.

Thanks,
Sachith

Sachith Withana