Hi Dilan,

+1 for the idea. But we also need to consider the device model when comes
to the features. For example there may be Android devices where some
sensors like barometer is not present. This will be mostly applicable to
the mobile device types because IOT devices will have their own plugin
independent of the device model (correct me if I'm wrong).

Thanks,

Harshan Liyanage
EMM/IoT TG
Mobile: *+94765672894*