Hi Nuwan,

Can you also provide an example bean class for the netty listener? That
> would make it clear how the bean class and its nested classes would be
> annotated when array elements come into play.

Please check TransportsConfiguration sample below. We need to mention the
default values of an array or collection in class constructor as below.

@Configuration(namespace = "wso2.transports.netty", description =
"Netty Transport Configurations")
public class TransportsConfiguration {

    //default values of an array or collection need to mention in
class constructor
    public TransportsConfiguration() {
        ListenerConfiguration listenerConfiguration = ListenerConfiguration();
        listenerConfigurations = new HashSet<>();
        listenerConfigurations.add(listenerConfiguration);

        SenderConfiguration senderConfiguration = SenderConfiguration();
        senderConfigurations = new HashSet<>();
        senderConfigurations.add(senderConfiguration);

        transportProperties = new HashSet<>();
    }

    @Element(description = "transport properties")
    private Set<TransportProperty> transportProperties = Collections.EMPTY_SET;

    @Element(description = "listener configurations")
    private Set<ListenerConfiguration> listenerConfigurations;

    @Element(description = "sender configurations")
    private Set<SenderConfiguration> senderConfigurations;

 }

> Have we thought about secure vault too?

Yes, we resolve all secure valut values and system property values in
deployment.yaml before generating bean class.

Thanks
--

*Danesh Kuruppu*
Senior Software Engineer | WSO2