Hi Ayyoob,

There are some instances where we need to cater plugin-specific
functionalities which can't be achieved through a boiler-plate
implementation. This behavior can be seen in mostly mobile-device plugins.
For most of the times we don't need specific internal implementation. For
example sometimes we need to store some device data in plugin database
table and fetch it using a specific query. How are we planning to move
forward in such scenarios? Can this deployer generate tables other than
device table and feature table? If not I suggest to add following
capabilities to the deployer model.

   - Ability to specify custom tables
   - Ability to specify custom queries/DAOs
   - Extension model where we can specify custom implementations which are
   required for the device plugin

WDYT?

Thanks,

Harshan Liyanage