HI Isuru,

please consider these requirements, too:

- It should be possible to introduce a dedicated EXPORTER and IMPORTER role
(scope) with less privileges than ADMIN. Just be to able to EXPORT (IMPORT).
- It should be possible to IMPORT APIs on behalf of a user. This would be
very helpful when staging APIs, by that not the mostly technical "IMPORT"
user will be the "creator" of an API (same applies to other API-calls like
publishing an API).
- It should be possible to EXPORT a subset of APIs based on TAG(s) and
maybe other attributes

Thanks,
Jochen

Akalanka Pagoda Arachchi <darsha...@wso2.com> schrieb am Mi., 11. Jan. 2017