Hi,

Please find the answers inline.

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 4:48 PM, Abimaran Kugathasan <abima...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Will Gateway pull APIs based on the labels which are assigned to them from
> Message Broker, or they will pull all the APIs and the only APIs which are
> having the defined label for the gateway will be served and other APIs will
> be discarded?
>
>  Gateways can start as follows.

1. On demand - serve the APIs on demand. When there is a request for an
API, gateway will provide its label and get the API artifact from the
publisher.
2. All - Gateway will fetch all the APIs by providing the label from the
publisher. The publisher will only provide the APIs which have the
requested label in the API.
3. Any number - We can define the number of APIs to fetch at startup.

Labels should be assigned to the APIs by the time of API publishing. Labels
will be assigned to gateways at startup of the gateway node. Message broker
does not assign any labels.

Thank you!
--
*Pubudu Gunatilaka*
Committer and PMC Member - Apache Stratos