Rather than having a separate repo for utils I'll look into the possibility
of moving that to a separate component (same level as core) without having
cyclic dependencies. If that is possible then we can pack that as a new
feature or core feature itself. Otherwise lets move that to a separate repo.

Thanks
Thusitha

--
Thusitha Dayaratne