After we receive authorization code browser cannot get token alone. It need
to have client keys, secrets, scopes etc. So after 8th step onward token
retrieving need to be handle from publisher/store side. Then app need to
obtain token and direct user to new page. Also as i remember by the time we
get authorization code we need to show scopes and get user consent for
scopes.

Thanks,
sanjeewa.

--