Hi All,

IMHO if we are going forward with meta tag we need to think about HTML
validation as well. AFAIK according to the specification, we can't use
value or data attrib with meta tags[1]. +1 for using content attrib.

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/html5/document-metadata.html#the-meta-element

*Dakshika Jayathilaka*
PMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos
Associate Technical Lead
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware
0771100911