Hi Pubudu,

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 10:25 PM, Pubudu Gunatilaka <pubu...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Imesh,
>
> I actually used the product paths as the mount paths. If we are using a
> separate folder and copy the files, then it will work. I will check the bin
> folder mounting scenario again. If we are going in this direction, we may
> have to do the following for the docker image.

​I just checked mounting the bin folder with EI and it seems to be working
fine. I will share the changes soon.

> 1. Include all the artifacts such as mysql connector, Kubernetes
> membership scheme, etc

​Yes, I think this would be helpful for the users as they would not need to
re-create the vanilla product images for different requirements.
​

> 2. Specify file copying from configuration mounts to product folders - I
> think we can parameterize this using an env value.

​Do we really need to parameterize these? Wouldn't it be better to add all
required folders?​ May be what we need is the bin, conf and deployment
folders (including sub folders)?

Thanks
Imesh