Hi Pushpalanka,

Since scope concept is no longer effective in this approach, I assume we
> will have to capture user consent claim by claim in this case similar to
> how we handle consent for scopes.

Yes we should use the same way to capture the consent claim by claim but
with the authorization request. Anyway we need to pass the 'openid' scope
along with the request in order to make this an oidc request right?

Are we introducing a new table to store this?

I'm wondering whether we need to introduce a new table to store the claims
and consents with this implementation.  Can't we use the same table which
we are introducing in consent management and then request consent, claim by
claim here as well?

> We also need to take into the consideration that the request object can be
> signed(JWS) and we need to do the signature validation before it's handed
> over to next layer.

+1. Yes we need to do.

>    1. Define custom claims for those and use claim retrieving extensions
>    to handle the value
>    2. Provide an extension at this layer so that we filter out the claims
>    handled by IS and seperate others to be handled in custom ways.
>
> +1 for option 2

BTW, are we planing to implement consent management with IS 5.3.0 WUM
update? If so, can we do schema changes as a WUM update?  Otherwise how do
we plan to release consent management feature?

Thanks,

Hasanthi Dissanayake

Software Engineer | WSO2

E: hasan...@wso2.com