On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 5:21 PM, Niveathika Rajendran <niveath...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The following points outline the integration of Stream Processor with an
> Identity Provider. Identity Provider Client interface will act as the
> mediator between SP components and Identity Provider. The points are
> divided into to two main parts based on the authentication mechanism.
>
> *Basic Authentication (Only for evaluation of the product)*
>
> Why this is only for evaluation of the product?

We have to support Basic Authentication in production too.

The idea is to support this by converting the Basic Authentication as
Password GrantType and validating the client.
I think you have missed that part. Can you elobarate on that too.

1. User store is maintained in the file system.
> 2. Session management is maintained by the Identity Provider Client
> interface by maintaining the users login  along with a randomly generated
> session id and expiry time.
>
> We have to have a filebased user store by default (thats for the
evaluation of the product) and that should work for both Basic
Authentication and OAuth2 Authentication.

Can you udpate the mail with the correct information.

--

*S. Suhothayan*
Associate Director / Architect

*cell: (+94) 779 756 757 | blog: http://suhothayan.blogspot.com/