Hi all,

Please do note that, as with the offline discussion had with Azeez,
Niranjan and myself, it was decided to keep the `.m2` repo used by the
above application at a separate location without intrusively modifying the
user's home directory.

Thanks

--

E mail : kasu...@wso2.com <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','kasu...@wso2.com');>