Hi Imesh,

Yes, We should now be able to do a
[1] - Puppet-common release for puppet 5.
       We can also discontinue vagrant test bed and replace it with
docker-compose master - agent test bed for developers testing our modules.
[2] - Puppet-base release for puppet 5.
[3] - Releases of relevant product puppet modules for puppet 5.
       We can first complete migrating APIM puppet module for puppet 5 and
make it a reference guide for other product modules too.

Thanks,
Dilan.

*Dilan U. Ariyaratne*
Senior Software Engineer