Hi Isura/Omindu,

Which data are supposed to store in  IDN_JWT_PRIVATE_KEY table? What is the
> reason to store those data?

In the patch that we have provided for 5.3.0 , this table contains
following fields.
JWT_ID (primary key)
EXP_TIME
TIME_CREATED

JWT_ID is an unique identifier for the token. According to the spec this
token should not be reused. So JWT_ID is responsible for prevent re-use of
this token. Hence we need to store the JWT_ID. Based on the EXP_TIME we
have planned to clean the records. The spec is bit flexible on re-using the
token.  So once the token is expired we let the same JWT_ID to be re-used.

jtiREQUIRED. JWT ID. A unique identifier for the token, which can be used
to prevent reuse of the token. These tokens MUST only be used once, unless
conditions for reuse were negotiated between the parties; any such
negotiation is beyond the scope of this specification.

If we are storing private keys in the table, make sure the content is
> encrypted to avoid security concerns.

Actually we don't store private keys here. Anyway the table name is bit
misleading. So shall we re-name the table as IDN_OIDC_JTI?

Thanks,