Hi Hasitha,

Please refer my comments inline.

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 9:56 AM, Hasitha Hiranya <hasit...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Waruna,
>
> In MB 3.1.0 authentication model, we gave publish/subscribe permission
> automatically to the user who created the queue.
> Are we having same concept here as well?

Yes. User will be owner of that resource and he will have all permissions.
We also give grant permission to queue owner so he will able to grant those
actions to other users on his queue.

> Topic is a concept and transport will have nothing like "create a topic".
> It will be an internal queue creation. So it will not be applicable to
> topic.
> Are we planning to have a separate action called "create" queue and define
> a permission other than publish/subscribe?
>
> Yes. I need to  finalize the queue actions and reply soon.

> BTW, no:3 is bit confusing to me.

We may need to provide all permissions to given resource type ex. admin
group can publish any queue. For that will use same permission structure
with global level permission on resource type.(ex.Queue)

> Thanks

Thanks,
Waruna