Hi All,

Please consider the below scenario.

​

When the Federated IdP sends the logout request we have to logout the user
from the WSO2IS.  The proposed POC is as follows.

- 1 & 4 are OAuth flows
- 2 & 3 are SAML flows

Participants of the discussion: Malithi, Thanuja and Dimuthu

For the POC we will do the following.

a) - At number 4 in the diagram, i.e. at the conclusion flow, we implement
a listener that would record the SAML session Index vs. session Id in an
appropriate data structure (for the POC it is a map). This handler will be
in the out-boud SAML component.

b) - At number 5 in the diagram, i.e. when the logout request is received,
we  wrap the request and response and send over to our common-auth
servelet. Here before invoking the common-auth servelet, we will retrieve
session Id from the map (using the SAML Session Index) and set it in the
wrapper object.

@Thanuja and Malithi: Please add anything that I have missed. And also
appreciate code snippets for above (a) and (b).

After the POC implementation, we will have another review.

thank you,
Dimuthu

--
Dimuthu Leelarathne